Dentistry, also known as dental medicine and oral medicine consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity (the mouth) and everything associated with the jaw and facial areas.
According to the World Health Organization, oral diseases are major public health problems due to their high incidence and prevalence across the globe. Two or more follow-ups per year are recommended, for cleaning and evaluation, in order to prevent tooth decay and maintain good oral hygiene.
At Medhills, you will find every service related to your oral and teeth’s health, from Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics all the way to Prosthodontics, Orthodontics and Implantology. Dr Miryam Ishak makes sure to explain every detail you need to know, ensuring that her patients look forward to their regular dental appointments.
Dental treatments include the restorative (fillings, crowns, bridges), prosthetic (dentures), endodontic (root canal) therapy, periodontal or gum therapy, and extraction of teeth, as well as performing examinations, x-rays, and diagnosis. Let us not forget the teeth whitening procedures as well as the importance of a total smile makeover approach.
Using dental braces, aligners and other appliances, an orthodontist addresses the diagnosis, prevention, gradual correction of mal-positioned teeth and jaws and misaligned bite patterns, hence providing cosmetic correction, straightness of teeth, a healthy functional bite, insuring gum and teeth disease prevention, but also, it improves speech function and most definitely boosts self-esteem.
From Invisalign to Hollywood smile to Veneers or dental Implants, choosing the right type depends on many factors that you will discuss with our doctors in detail.
Why is it best?
- Makes the body slenderer and the figure more beautiful
- Effectively reduces cellulite problems
- Cleanses the body of waste substances and repairs blood and lymphatic circulation
- Makes the skin smoother, more elastic, softer and revitalises dry skin
- Reduces muscular and joint pains
- Filling type: Saline, Silicone Gel, or Highly Cohesive Silicone “Gummy Bear” Implants. Neither is “best,” but there are some differences in cost, feel, and incision requirements that you need to consider. Your cosmetic surgeon will help you find the right implant type for you.
- Shape: Saline & Silicone Gel implants are typically round, while gummy bear implants come in shaped and round options. Round implants will typically achieve a fuller upper pole (the top portion of your breast), while shaped implants lend a gently sloping look to your breast profile. Both can look very natural with a skilled cosmetic surgeon’s help.
- Profile: Your cosmetic surgeon will help you choose this based on your existing proportions and your goals. Generally, patients with a more petite frame will require a higher profile implant to achieve the desired size increase while ensuring the implants are not too wide at the base.
- Size: Breast implants range in size from about 150cc to 800cc or larger. Many patients require a different sized breast implant for each breast; this helps to achieve the best possible symmetry. The size you choose depends on your existing breast size, your personal goals, and your cosmetic surgeon’s recommendations.
Duas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.. Duas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui