“Turn back time and Boost your Natural Beauty with Botox”
Skin Ageing is the result of many factors. First, as time goes by and the skin gets older, it loses elasticity compounds, especially Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Elastin. This loss triggers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, a subsequent loss of volume, hydration and proteins that help our skin stretch and smooth. However, far from the time factor, overusing and contractions of our facial muscles, dehydration and environment, including excess sun exposure, stress, smoking and pollutants can lead to wrinkles, just as much.
Botox is a revolutionary discovery in the world of Aesthetics and a confidence boost in a bottle. Botox is an anti-ageing injections technique and one of the most famous and effective methods to stop aging of skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This technique is the go to approach to slow down the natural ageing progression of the skin and is used by women, men and celebrities around the world for many reasons.
Common Questions and Answers:
- How can Botox Injections help fight off wrinkles? Its benefits are countless. It is entirely safe, simple, fast, minimally invasive, FDA Approved, and a non-surgical procedure that leaves no scars and barely a mild short-term discomfort. The overactive muscles relax and the result is natural, subtle, smooth, and younger skin, with very little downtime needed. It takes usually 10 to 14 days for the final results to appear after procedure day.
- Which areas can Botox treat?
- Forehead Horizontal Frown Lines (Above the eyes)
- Crow’s feet Lines (Corner of the eyes)
- Vertical Glabellar Lines (Between the eyebrows)
- Bunny Lines (Sides of the nose)
- Neck and Jaw Lines
- Nose lines (Laugh Lines)
- Chin Dimples
- Mouth corners Lift
- Eyes corners Lift (Low eyebrows)
Not only is Botox efficient in the above cases, it is also used medically in many cases including:
- Underarm sweating (Botox blocks the sweat glands’ chemicals production)
- Teeth grinding, jaw clenching
- Muscle spasms
- How long does it last and at which age do I start?
Botox efficiency and lasting duration depend on many factors including, but not limited to, skin type, and elasticity, but also depends on whether you follow instructions carefully or not, before and after the procedure. These instructions include avoidance of workouts, bending down, and other recommendations that the doctor will explain to you in detail. Botox injections usually last no less than 6 months and up to 2 years in some cases, especially if you start doing Botox regularly at first.
There is no best time to start Botox. It depends mainly on the case. However, at the end of the day, it is your choice and it all depends on your skin goals, skin texture, facial expressions, and preferences. However, the sooner we start, the more youthful your skin will remain young for longer as you age. Some people will choose to skip Botox altogether and some others start as early as their twenties. The average is mid-twenties the to early thirties.
New research emerges every day concerning the effectiveness and low-risk benefits of this wrinkles and anti-aging treatment method, from cosmetic and beauty enhancement goals to therapeutic and medical.
- Can I meet the Doctor? Doctor Kamal Al Naboulsi is certified by the American Board of Aesthetics. He is known for his patience, explaining to his clients everything, from procedures to instructions to risks but most importantly he will be honest with you about what you should and shouldn’t do.
- Can I see some of your results? This Litlift is a combination of Botox and Fillers and this is what happens when you trust your doctor. A full-face transformation while still being the same person. A magic touch with Doctors Kamal Al Naboulsi from Lebanon.
At Medhills Medical Center for Beauty, Aesthetics, Dental, and Medical, our purpose of existence is to deliver the best service we can because your satisfaction and retention is our main aim. Health and Wellness is a lifelong commitment and we are ready to take this journey with you. Skincare whether Aesthetics from Botox Dysport, Lip Fillers to Butt Injectable liquids or whether Beauty Care from Facials, HydraFacial, Enzyme Facial, Red Carpet Facial to PRP, non-surgical Rhinoplasty and Laser is what we do best.